- 10+ years of partner/business development, enterprise sales, and/or program/product management experience.
- 2+ years of experience with ISV’s in public sector
- 2+ years experience managing and building a high performing team
- 2+ years experience with SaaS solutions, IT, datacenters, and/or cloud adoption
Would you like to own building the future in the Cloud Computing business with GovTech / EdTech / Learning Companies? Would you like lead a team focused on helping companies running on Amazon Web Services (AWS) expand and grow their business? Do you have the management experience to develop talent and help them drive results?
As the leader of the West Go To Market team, you will have the exciting opportunity to lead a team help our customers become partners in the AWS Partner Network and grow their business via go-to-market programs. Leading this team requires someone who can develop talent, drive value for our partners, manage key metrics, and achieve results.
You will meet with our Partner executives to define co-marketing and field strategy. You will work with your team to help partners expand in both the U.S. and internationally.
The ideal candidate will possess strong management experience, a business background that enables interact at the executive level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with IT and development leaders. He/she should also have strong industry experience and demonstrate the ability to think and act strategically on the public sector mission, industry directions, and partner/customer technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead team of Partner Development Managers, and ISV Success Managers driving go-to-market motions that help ISV’s – GovTech/EdTechs grow their business via AWS Partner Network Programs.
- Track and achieve shared pipeline goals with partners on net new opportunities and wins.
- Oversee funding distribution to accelerate GovTech/EdTech partner growth with solutions that run on AWS.
- Effectively meet with GovTech/EdTech SVP+ executives to define go-to-market, co-marketing, and field strategies for mutual growth and success.
- Establish operational processes that help the team scale and hit ambitious goals.
- Influence AWS Partner Network program teams to develop programs that will drive value for GovTech/EdTech partner community.
- Help GovTech/EdTechs expand internationally through tight alignment with AWS international teams and a global understanding of the GovTech/EdTech landscape.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and strategy.
- Be a thought leader and an executive relationship builder within the GovTech/EdTech industry.
- Understand the technical considerations and legal/regulatory requirements specific to SLG/EDU partners, customers, and solutions.
- Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of the cloud computing market.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- Deep knowledge of GovTech or EdTech companies and industry.
- Strong executive presence, ability to present succinctly and clearly to internal and partner executives at the highest levels.
- Experience developing an indirect sales channel, growing partner competencies, and delivering sell-through revenue.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this roleMeets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.