SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
This position is required to work from one of the following office locations. However due to the pandemic, this position is approved to work remote until the offices reopen.
- Norfolk, VA
- Atlanta, GA
- Louisville, KY
- New York, NY
- Indianapolis, IN
- Woodland Hills, CA
- Tampa, FL
- Wallingford, CT
Manager Oversight Compliance
Responsible for managing clinicians responsible for ensuring compliance of delegated entities and internal company clients with regulatory, accrediting and health plan quality of care and service requirements.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and manages favorable working partnerships and relationships with delegated entities, physicians, healthcare service providers, and internal customers to improve the delivery and quality of health care.
- Manages annual and ad hoc delegation oversight audits, analyses of performance measures, reporting, and development of corrective action plans.
- Leads intervention activities to enhance communication and educate.
- Designs programs and strategies to assist delegated entities in meeting standards and improving quality outcomes.
- Develops operations processes and ensures standardization of procedures and documentation.
- Negotiates with delegated entities and internal constituents as needed.
- Leads healthcare industry initiatives that involve the standardization and streamlining of regulatory oversight functions.
- Provides support for litigation issues surrounding regulatory compliance.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BS; 6 years of acute care, utilization management, quality management in a hospital and/or HMO setting
- Min of 3 years of management experience
- Min of 3 years of experience in conducting oversight audits of delegated entities and/or ancillary providers
- Current unrestricted RN license in applicable state(s) required.
- May require some travel
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.