PromoteIQ provides intelligent vendor marketing solutions for the next generation of e-commerce. Our platform helps retailers implement, automate, and scale their brand-funded digital vendor marketing programs. We sit at the intersection of marketing and e-commerce and have a singular mission of empowering retailers and brands to maximize their e-commerce performance.
Who We’re Looking For
- Grow and manage a best-in-class SAAS support team for Microsoft’s PromoteIQ platform
- Drive rapid scaling and optimization of the team’s systems and processes
- Measure the team’s performance and workload against Key Performance Indicators
- Assist with staff planning and recruitment
- Continue to provide a first class customer experience
- Work with stakeholders on the product and engineering teams to improve our framework for feedback and escalation of new feature requests, bugs, and issues using systems such as Zendesk and Jira
- Work with internal business teams to identify and develop solutions to improve and streamline internal and client question and issue resolution workflows
- Develop and deliver on a vision for ongoing improvement of the team’s processes, techniques, and solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree – Quantitative studies preferred (e.g., math, physical sciences, computer science, statistics, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in a client facing role
- 3+ years managing junior and experienced support staff
- Track record of recruiting, growing and retaining top tech support talent
- Development and measurement of internal and external Service Level Agreements and KPIs
- Experience troubleshooting and solving technically challenging problems and providing solutions
- Expertise with web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, Chrome Dev Console, etc.)
- Experience with selection and configuration of support ticketing systems (E.g. ZenDesk, FreshDesk, ServiceNow.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong attention to detail, extremely well-organized and able to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
- Understanding of online advertising ecosystem and ad serving fundamentals
- Hands-on experience with online advertising technology and systems (TerminalOne, DoubleClick, Atlas, Amazon, etc.)
- Experience growing a team from 1-5 resources to 15+
- Prior responsibility for defining support KPIs and reporting performance to leadership
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.