Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Manager, Professional Education – Joint Reconstruction to be located within the South-Central area of the US.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of orthopedic and neurological solutions in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
The Manager, Professional Education is responsible for the strategy, design, and execution of Professional Education programs for external healthcare professionals within their assigned region(s) for the Joint Reconstruction business. The MPE manages all appropriate resources, which may include direct management responsibility of Professional Education Associates, for the efficient and effective delivery of world-class Professional Education programs. The Education Continuum may include didactic and hands-on programming including use of technologies (virtual simulation, telementoring, and classroom) to maximize the learners’ experience. After collaborating and aligning priorities with Sales, Marketing and Professional Education, the MPE will develop detailed plans for the region(s), including budgets, facility and faculty needs and lead all elements to execute Professional Education programming in support of the business’s goals and objectives. They must ensure all programs are compliant to all legal, regulatory and HCC policies including Advamed, Pharma, ACCME and other global legal and regulatory bodies.
- Regional Education Ownership:
- Translate business priorities into Professional Education strategy and plans for assigned region(s).
- Develop regional education plans for strategic priorities, target customers and focus products and procedures.
- Cultivate strong relationships with regional stakeholders, including faculty, HCP customers, regional Area Vice President, distributors, sales consultants, clinical specialists, facilities personnel and third-party vendors.
- Maintain strong communication channels to deliver education-based communications to assigned region(s) on a consistent basis.
- Drive the safe & effective use of company products through the development and execution of education programming.
- In support of the Global Education Solution’s digital first strategy, maximize and prioritize the use of digital learning technologies to engage and reinforce key learning concepts throughout the education continuum.
- Liaise with the Flagship events team to ensure seamless execution of large scale, flagship events, on a regional level.
- Manage the execution of virtual and live Professional Education programs including facilitation, coordination and management of faculty, learners, internal business partners, facilities, logistics and vendors to ensure that programs operate efficiently, effectively and compliantly.
- Lead Professional Education projects; develop measurable project plans with clear objectives, milestones, resource requirements, and deliverables.
- Support the successful execution of industry and society meetings.
- Ensure all content is copy approved and compliant throughout its lifecycle.
- May be responsible for managing Professional Education associate(s); aligning priorities, driving professional achievement and growth.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years within Medical Device or equivalent industry in an Education, Sales, Marketing, or clinical/customer-facing role
- Must live in assigned region or be able to relocate to the region
- Up-to 40% travel
- Strategy, development and execution.
- Deliver within a high demand environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective teamwork skills.
- Ability to effectively manage projects with defined timelines, resources.
- Ability to manage key relationships with healthcare professionals and other key stakeholders.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Clinical experience in orthopedics
- Experience building and/or delivering clinical training/professional education programs
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)