- Manage and support team of Program Manger, Retention specialists. Standardize program and operational support and procedures in areas including , Contract management, Product Program management, Channel Compensation, Channel Pricing, project management, and reporting for Business Development team. Assist field with getting answers for operational questions and issues impacting sales and partner relationships Manage accountability of team in adhering to operational standards and procedures.
- Execute on design of retention programs in key areas of the business such as: Rate Plans, Offers, Handsets & Devices (new/existing), Compensation, Merchandising and Marketing. Accountable for lifecycle management of these before said programs; end to end ownership. Oversee development and deployment by mobilizing a team dedicated to establishing effective customer-facing retention programs in Business Sales.
- Serve as Lead on retention projects that require project requirements gathering, documentation, reporting, financial exposure and consolidation (customer meetings, segment meetings, data and information validation). Uphold channel/segment operational standards and ensure communication to all supported sales teams.
- Responsible for budget analysis and management in relation to retention programs in assigned area, including tracking expenses to budget and reporting on expenditures by area
- Manage processes for Retention Support team as well as tracking performance results.
- 2- 4 years management experience required
- 2- 4 years Telecommunications Sales experience required
- 2-4 Experience Supporting Sales Organization a plus , Experience in budget management and analysis preferred.
- Analytics, Project Management, Budget Management & Previous sales experience preferred
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.