- In this role, you’ll take complete control of hiring, training, and developing a successful sales team who are responsible for outside direct sales in a geographic area. Your leadership skills will be absolutely vital to your entire team’s success as your income and theirs will depend on your team productivity. Your creation and monitoring of overall sales plans for your geographic area will enable your sales team to drive success against sales goals through the teams of Account Executives.
- Increase market share and achieve and exceed performance targets related to subscribers, revenue, churn and CPGA. Meet or exceed overall sales quota for your assigned region.
- Implement key operational initiatives in the field while maintaining high ethical and procedural standards. Coordinate and run frequent sales meetings.
- Interview, hire, train, and develop a staff of successful Account Executives. Conduct ongoing mentoring/coaching in the field.
- Also responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Less Than 2 Years: People Management Responsibilities
- Less Than 2 Years: Telecommunications/Technical Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-7 Years: Verifiable New Customer Acquisition Sales Experience Within A Commissioned Environment
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.