This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in an analytically-intensive role, such as management consulting, business intelligence or corporate strategy.
- 4 years of experience using spreadsheet modeling and conducting presentations.
- MBA or other advanced degree.
- Experience with database querying. SQL coding and analysis.
- Experience in health, consumer internet, and media industries.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, and impeccable business judgment.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively by presenting data/conclusions in a compelling way.
About the job
The Partnerships Enablement team is responsible for empowering Partnerships to deliver the best services and solutions for our partners on YouTube. Equipped with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you will be right on the front line of developing and managing these solutions. Your knowledge of the Health industry will help shape the strategies and programs we bring to market globally across our Health and Responsibility verticals.
As a Manager on the Strategy and Operations team, you’ll focus on assessing strategic initiatives, coordinating business planning, and driving actionable insights. You will be responsible for understanding the needs and identifying key drivers across YouTube’s Health partner base and making sense of the vast amounts of data at YouTube. You will be responsible for providing insights to support the key strategic and operational priorities for our Health and Responsibility verticals. You will work with, and manage, a cross functional group of stakeholders from YouTube’s Content, Strategy, Product, Marketing, Policy, and Legal teams.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Execute sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights including partner and product data analysis, dashboarding, and business review deck building.
- Manage a cross functional team tasked with rolling out YouTube’s Health initiatives worldwide.
- Identify, develop, and pitch Health video best practices to current and future YouTube Health partners.
- Partner with cross-functional YouTube and Google teams on YouTube Health Partnership initiatives.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior management and to the broader YouTube and Google organization.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.