Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Treasury professional to join our team. We value business leaders who bring their authentic selves to work every day, and who are not afraid to tackle big challenges. Treasury Operations has an impact across the company, and you have an opportunity to help build Facebook’s global treasury infrastructure to promote efficiency and scale. You will be asked to develop and implement innovative solutions for our complex organization and deliver data-driven, insightful reporting that tracks performance and provides meaningful information to management. A successful candidate will have the ability to balance competing priorities, an attention to detail, and a growth mindset. Knowledge of Treasury systems, process flows, and control structure are critical skill sets to transform the treasury roadmap into reality. Because this role will be heavily involved in key initiatives such as in-house banking, intercompany payment netting and global cash visibility, influence and change management will play an important part in this journey. Communication and collaboration are essential because our team regularly interfaces with cross functional business partners to execute on both the day-to-day activities and the long-term projects.
- Serve a process owner and subject matter expert on various global treasury processes and services. This role will develop solutions to optimize and scale treasury operations.
- Oversee global cash liquidity program across functions and regions driving standardization, visibility, efficiency, and forecast accuracy.
- Drive the design and implementation of a process improvement roadmap for Global Treasury Operations.
- Lead projects concentrated on transformation and continuous improvement of Treasury Operations that deliver strategic value to the business.
- Design reporting to track performance reporting of treasury operations metrics and banking partner SLA’s.
- Collaborate with cross functional business partners to design and implement process improvement project and other initiatives impact Treasury Operations.
- Ensure compliance with treasury SOX controls, respond to internal and external audit requests, and provide recommendations to control structure.
- 7+ years of experience in Treasury with a global company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Proven analytical, communication skills and can present ideas and complex issues in a concise manner
- Possess analytical and Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Experience delivering cross functional projects
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]