The Correspondent Lending business within Chase Home Lending is responsible for acquiring loans and servicing for the bank’s portfolio. Clients include financial institutions and independent mortgage banks that meet our financial strength and loan quality requirements. The sales and operational footprint span the US, and has operations in Manila, Philippines.
Reporting to the Head of Correspondent Lending, the Director of National Sales is entrusted to lead Correspondent Sales and marketing efforts. The leader is responsible for the client experience while generating revenue from Correspondent Lending while helping clients access the full value of JPMorgan Chase. A successful candidate will create a culture and an environment that delivers a high standard of customer service. The position requires the ability to consistently demonstrate excellence by building effective relationships and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
In this role, the Director of National Sales will provide direction to a team of sales leaders and partner with other JPMC business leaders to define and translate strategic roadmaps, priorities, and business needs.
- Provide appropriate Correspondent client awareness across JPMC business with key stakeholders.
- Establish target state and provide transparency into the vision that will lead to best in class client experiences
- Effectively communicating long-term vision, short term objectives/strategy and progress to various levels of stakeholders across the organization
- Provide meaningful competitive and industry analysis to product partners and key stakeholders to drive strategy
- Support Correspondent innovation strategy; including digitization and business model innovation which will enhance pricing automation, precision and accuracy.
- Develop and execute the sales strategic plan through analyses of current business performance, competitive lending environment, and structural industry changes and trends in order to operate more effectively
- Develop and execute expansion strategy to drive incremental loan volume
- Create a One Chase client experience that is designed to add value and maximize operating leverage across all lines of business with JPMC
- Drive JPMC’s Community and Affordable Lending strategy within the Correspondent channel
- Strong focus on employee engagement; responsible for coaching/management and executing a balanced scorecard of employee metrics including recruiting, retention, training, diversity, inclusion, performance management, career development, conduct and engagement in culture/community
- Drives collaboration across Home Lending, for the benefit of the channel; is seen as a true partner, enthusiastic leader, and consummate team player.
- Promotes a strong controls environment by adhering to risk/control expectations, procedures and processes.
Education, Licenses, Year of Experience (and type of work experience):
- Bachelor’s degree required; MA/MBA preferred
- Strong understanding of Capital Markets and Finance
- Strategic planning and business strategy development experience
- Experience with leading a sales team in a large and complex organizatio n
- Individuals should have 15+ years Mortgage Banking experience with direct exposure to most of the following areas:
o Capital Markets
o Product development
o Mortgage Finance
o Mortgage Origination Operations (Underwriting, Processing, Loan Delivery)
o FNMA/FHLMC/FHA/VA relationship management
o Contract Finance
o Repurchase stalemate resolution
o Repurchase settlements
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Successful candidates will set direction, understand barriers to success, inspire and coordinate cross functional teams. They will be client and outcome-focused with a practical orientation to developing and maintaining an innovation mindset and have a management style that fosters collaboration.
- Thought leadership, strategic direction and tactical implementation experience
- Managing frameworks in which we partner across the JPMC business
- Identifying challenges, gaps and opportunities for improvement, and prioritizing tangible solutions to drive results
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape and best practices across relevant industries
- Strong leadership capabilities in the areas of influence, building strategic partnerships and alliances, creative thought leadership, with strong executive presence
- Proven ability to create a culture of trust, fairness and respect for all team members by establishing a safe environment where team members can share new and diverse perspectives
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; digitally savvy, with a proven ability to conceptualize new and innovative ideas; entrepreneurial mind-set
- “Big picture” strategic focus while remaining close to the operational data and ability to anticipate emerging trends that can be used to drive growth
- Extensive professional network of Correspondent industry participants and influencerChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
New or Coming Soon Useful Entrepreneurship Books
An Entrepreneur’s Guide To The Sales & Marketing Universe: A Step-By-Step Guide To Organic Marketing
Secret strategies revealed on how to generate high quality leads efficiently and effectively.
But leads, no matter how good, are pretty much useless without the skills necessary to convert them into paying customers. What is the repeatable and scientific approach to take in sales to make sure you are maximizing your chances at landing closed deals?
Breaking Through The Wall: A Financial Advisor’s Guide to Grow, Scale, and Monetize Your Business for Millions
Many financial advisors out there are facing a wall. They’re generating $1-3 million in revenue; they’re managing all the households they can; they have little time to spend with their own families. They feel like they’re playing chief marketing officer, chief investment officer, CEO, CFO, chief compliance officer, and the chief technology officer all at once. There just aren’t enough hours in the day.
Entrepreneurial Marketing and International New Ventures: Antecedents, Elements and Outcomes (Routledge Studies in Entrepreneurship)
The book investigates the entrepreneurial marketing (EM) concept within the broader discipline of international entrepreneurship. The analysis of this concept, and designing a model of EM antecedents, elements, and outcomes that was tested on the basis of empirical studies covering companies from three European countries, explores and develops the field of international marketing and entrepreneurship.
From the cofounder of Square, an inspiring and entertaining account of what it means to be a true entrepreneur and what it takes to build a resilient, world-changing company.
If today’s brands want to succeed, they have to be in the conversation, and influencers make that happen. The Age of Influence is an essential guide for marketing professionals and business owners who want to create and implement a highly effective and sustainable influencer marketing plan.
We are in the midst of an unprecedented digital transformation and tapping into this change is vital to any brand in today’s climate. Social media has democratized authority and influence, and information is created and consumed in ways that are constantly evolving.
12 Months to $1 Million: How to Pick a Winning Product, Build a Real Business, and Become a Seven-Figure Entrepreneur
Your road map to a seven-figure business . . . in one year or less
By cutting out the noise and providing a clear and proven plan, this roadmap helps even brand-new entrepreneurs make decisions quickly, get their product up for sale, and launch it to a crowd that is ready and waiting to buy.
This is a book to help you acquire the mind-set to riches.
It’s about creating a way of living where you aren’t controlled by fear, inertia, or poverty. You, instead, are motivated by creative, positive action, and an open mind that is ready to receive prosperity in every area of your life. Here are the time-tested principles used by the self-made millionaires and billionaires to create lives beyond their wildest imaginations. Here are the time-tested principles that will help you tap into your inner reserves and knowledge you never knew you had. These writings—compact, powerful, practical—are ready to help you find solutions, discover new ideas, and make fresh starts on your road to riches!
This book is a compilation of successful habits that the author has learned in his career. I would even saythat this book is a manual of lessons for entry-level, junior manager, and even executives. It offers tips from the expert on medical device sales, as well as fundamental knowledge for any employee. As you read through the sincere yet passionate advice from the author on work strategy to a personal relationship, you will start to gain an overview of the the direction of your path. The vital key to success includes extreme self-discipline and a genuine passion for work.
Mentor-Made Millionaire is an insightful, thought-provoking dissection of what it takes to be a success in today’s money-centric society. It is designed to appeal to individuals on the path to success, managers, and business owners.
These days, we see the well-worn phrase ‘self-made millionaire’ practically everywhere. While Dr. Chad Shannon does not set out in Mentor-Made Millionaire to diminish the hard work put in by those remarkable individuals who achieve this accolade, his aim is to make the reader realize that not one of them could possibly have accomplished that aspirational status all by themselves.
Startups constantly face the challenge of how to make an impact given their initial small size and limited resources. Nine out of ten startups fail and more than fifty percent do not reach past the five-year mark. The few that do manage to survive can quickly find themselves swamped in the oversaturated market, unable to make any decent progress. So how can they establish themselves among their immediate competitors, let alone defeat larger, more established companies? Is the story of David and Goliath still relevant in the modern business world?
Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia: Vision 2030 (Routledge Studies in Innovation, Organizations and Technology)
This book provides valuable insights into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) through a comprehensive examination of Vision 2030, an ambitious economic plan by the KSA to reinvent and diversify its economy from a heavy dependence on hydrocarbon to knowledge-based resources.
Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia: Vision 2030 discusses how this initiative will assist the government in achieving its envisioned goals by creating a culture of research, innovation and entrepreneurship. It studies the current state of the field as well as new policies and reforms in Saudi Arabia which encompass education systems, ICT infrastructure and a vibrant innovation landscape that includes academia, the public and private sectors and civil society.