At Insitu, a Boeing company, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. You can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
This position reports to the manager of Manufacturing Engineering in the production department. Some of the duties may include the following:
- Creates, conducts and reports on time studies. Assists in compiling and evaluating test and production data, and prepares technical analysis.
- May participate in designing, building, and implementing improvements on workflow ideas, fixture designs, and quality improvements for a subsystem.
- Drafts and reviews work instructions for a subsystem.
- May collaborate with engineering regarding the design for manufacturability concepts and limited specification requirements.
- Assists in inspecting performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency.
- Assists production personnel in technical matters relating to assembly drawing interpretation, engineering change notices, rework, manufacturing difficulties and specifications.
- Prefer to have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
- Candidates are required to be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Candidates are required to be pursuing an Engineering Degree but preference will be given to those pursuing a degree in Manufacturing Engineering
Equal Employment Opportunity: Insitu’s policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation and benefits and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.