In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support Mercury’s manufacturing technical operations team with day-to-day technical challenges.
You are responsible for
- Supporting test engineering team to support setting up test stations, cabling and testing the product using automated software and scripts
- Supporting process engineering to support setting up equipment- condensers, chillers, mechanical fixtures
- Working closely with factory operations team to support production floor re-layout tasks and implementing 5S
- Participating in continuous improvement and quality activities
You are a part of
A high-performance manufacturing technical operations team in Mercury’s embedded business unit.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in-progress
- Hands-on skills to be able to use mechanical assembly tools
- Hands-on skills to be able to build test racks and cables
- Ability to write procedures and perform data entry
- Working knowledge of server networking skills
- Working knowledge of Linux OS and scripts- bash is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Why should you join Mercury Systems?
Mercury Systems is the leader in making trusted, secure mission-critical technologies profoundly more accessible to the aerospace and defense industries. Optimized for customer and mission success, our innovative solutions power more than 300 critical aerospace and defense programs. Headquartered in Andover, Mass., and with manufacturing and design facilities around the world, Mercury specializes in engineering, adapting and manufacturing new solutions purpose-built to meet the industry’s current and emerging high-tech needs. Our employees are committed to Innovation that Matters®.
We are committed to making Mercury a great place to work, no matter where our employees are located. We offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We help and care for one another and work as one to achieve results for us and for our customers. We value communication and transparency, and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. We are committed to lifelong learning, offering comprehensive skills training and tuition reimbursement. Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or you are an experienced professional, it’s important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
To find out more about Why Mercury?, or visit the Mercury Community or find answers to general questions at Mercury FAQs
Mercury Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Mercury Systems is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. If you would like to contact us regarding teh accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the number below.
Click here read about our recent press release and how Mercury Systems was named to Fortune Magazine’s list of 100 Fastest-Growing Companies.
Click Here to learn about OFCCP
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled