- 6+ years of work experience in retail sales
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Amazon offers a collection of revolutionary devices and the device business is one of the most innovative and fastest growing at Amazon. Our lineup includes Echo devices, Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Amazon Fire TV, and more. We pride ourselves in being able to provide customers a fully-integrated service with easy access to millions of movies, TV shows, magazines, newspapers, books, songs, apps and games.
The Amazon Offline Retail team is responsible for selling Amazon devices into many brick and mortar retailers across the US. Market Managers lead sales and marketing initiatives for Amazon branded products in retail locations. They are responsible for the in-store experience, running assisted selling events, fostering relationships and training at the store level and promoting Amazon through customer interactions. Market Managers are focused on increasing sales of Amazon products in retail stores, educating store associates and consumers on the value of Amazon devices, accessories and Amazon in general.
Market Managers ensure the Amazon in-store experience and merchandising is properly implemented across retailers. They serve as the Amazon evangelist, running group training events for sales associates on how to sell Amazon and participating in assisted selling activities. They manage the in store product transitions and retailer communications. They rely heavily on influence over authority to drive project deliverables.
In this role you will:
- Travel to complete store visits within assigned territory
- Manage business expense (mileage, etc.) and submit expense reports accurately
- Effectively install, troubleshoot, and maintain a variety of Amazon devices in various national retail stores
- Assist customers and is an ambassador of the Amazon brand
- Develop professional relationships with store managers, general managers and in-store employees
- Educate store associates on the value of Amazon devices and work with retail sales personnel to resolve merchandising and training issues.
- Follow instructions to assemble displays and reset sections according to planogram
- Set-up and/or ensure powered displays are fully functional
- Conduct basic merchandising visits such as stocking, cleaning, auditing, and updating signage
- Ensure the Amazon in-store experience and merchandising is properly implemented across retailers within your region
- Conduct sales and training demonstration in-store and during large scale events based on program / market needs
- Complete daily instore reports to document visits, including submitting digital photos
- Participate in assisted selling activities during peak selling times at select retail locations
- Collect business and market insights from consumers and store associates
- Create and participate in quarterly business reviews and quarterly business reviews
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- May be asked to participate in overnight travel
- Be on your feet for up to 8 hours at a time
- Push, pull, lift or carry items up to 50 pounds (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Must work flexible work hours including nights and weekends (ability to work 40 hours a week)
- It is required to possess a cell phone compatible with Form.com which includes, iOS and Android devices. Form.com is not compatible with Windows, Blackberry or any other OS
- It is required to have access to reliable transportation to travel between worksites during the work day
- Possess a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance
8+ years of relevant work experience in retail sales, preferably consumer electronics or high-tech products
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience managing multi retail accounts
- Experience and comfortability presenting to large audiences
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to complete multiple activities simultaneously
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.