Do you have a passion for marketing? Do you have a desire to work with iconic beverage alcohol brands? Are you ready to lead the way in a fast paced, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment? Mark Anthony Brands is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team in Toronto! Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Marketing Intern will have a first-hand opportunity to make an impact on our growing business and will help us build innovative brands like White Claw Hard Seltzer, Bearface Canadian Whisky, and Glendalough Irish Whiskey. Apply today to kick-start your career with dynamic and results driven team!
Do You Have What It Takes?:
Marketing Intern, supports Marketing VP in delivering specific project deliverables:
- Marketing Capability Training Prep. – Supports the development of Marketing Capability training/documents through research, writing and formatting
- Innovation – Supports innovation pipeline development through research, product safari hunting and workshop prep.
- Foundational Structure – Supports building the infrastructure for the Marketing team meetings, file sharing etc.
What Do You Need?:
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field from a recognized institution.
- High level of creativity and strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Ability to execute projects under tight time constraints and to manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Strong technical skills in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, database, publisher
What Will You Bring?:
- Team Player, Dynamic, Proactive, Responsible
- Has a hunger for knowledge and a passion for innovation
- Works with a strong sense of urgency
- Thrives in ambiguity, does not need all information to navigate effectively
- Listens and is open to feedback
- Demonstrates agility within a dynamic environment
- Demonstrates a hands-on attitude and an attention to detail
Who We Are:
At Mark Anthony, we live by 5 Core Values every day. They are the cornerstone of our culture and the values that we look for in who we hire:
Sense of Urgency
- We value sense of urgency because we are a fast-paced company in a fast-paced industry
- You act as if there is no tomorrow and get it done today
- We value authenticity because we need to stay real
- You are authentic, diplomatic, respectful, thoughtful and you always have the best intentions
- We value simplicity; why use 50 words when you can use 5?
- You thrive in ambiguity, are comfortable with change and bring simplicity to complex situations or grey area
- We value humility; there is no room for egos here
- You’re not stubborn, you listen, take feedback/direction and respond quickly to changing direction. We are a team that supports each other
- We value trust because unless we are both trusted and trusting, we will not succeed as a team
- You put trust in others and do your best to never let anyone down
Other jobs you may like
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
The Marketing Intern supports all digital CBE global marketing activities, including lead generation & CRM management, digital marketing campaign execution, social media content development, etc., and performs various administrative tasks.
- Supports digital campaign development, including content creation, launch schedule, tracking all work order projects from start to finish, communicating effectively to ensure projects to meet the requested deadlines, and gathering approvals along the way.
- Uploads, manages and assigns leads efficiently and in a timely manner within the CRM.
- Conducts regular analysis and research of our marketing data to generate insights on how to improve campaign performance.
- Responsible for all social media channel content creation, posting and reporting.
- Provides support with the ongoing maintenance and updating of content/information across all channels including website, social media, etc.
- Supports with the development, dispatch and reporting of customer facing emails.
- Continually keeps project management dashboards with all requests up to date.
- Tracks and submits monthly marketing expenses and regularly reports on budget performance and allocation.
- Measuring performance of online and offline campaigns.
- Reporting on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other tasks and responsibilities as defined by management.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, or Business Administration, or in a related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant internship
- Experience working with a CRM platform
- Digital marketing background
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a call back. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Other jobs you may like
Interested in the mortgage industry?
Please don’t hesitate, email your resumes to [email protected]
- Monitoring social media presence; Creating Power Point presentations, flyer’s and brochures
- Contributing and writing company blog posts
- Market research which includes identifying key influencer’s
- Data Entry
Other jobs you may like
At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise and fueled by our passion for excellence, our solutions-based approach begins at pump design and continues through the entire life-cycle of an operator’s surface or downhole fluid applications.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families. We also highlight, celebrate and reward significant performance and service achievements through annual awards. We value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them both financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. We understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
Valiant is seeking a Marketing Intern to provide analytical and writing assistance on a full-time, temporary basis for 6 months.
- Monitor news outlets on a daily/weekly basis (i.e. Seeking Alpha, Google News) and provide bulleted summaries of weekly highlights relevant to Valiant’s industries.
- Navigate datasets to draw out specific information and assemble charts/visuals which can be used to communicate key takeaways and insights.
- Follow quarterly earnings releases of select companies and provide highlights based on financial reports and earnings call transcripts.
- Assemble content for social media posts and submit for review.
- Analyze social media and website performance in correlation with campaigns, type of content, subject matter, etc. Create quarterly reports and make recommendations.
- Conduct SWOT analysis for Valiant, its customers, and its competitors.
- Contribute to content development through Valiant’s digital channels (website, social media, collaborators).
- Review Valiant’s Google Analytics data and provide reports on user acquisition, engagement, site behavior, and other key metrics.
- Research future publications and editorial opportunities for Valiant to contribute content and gain exposure. Gather relevant technical data and assist with outline and writing content.
- Conduct competitive analysis for each of Valiant’s product lines and assist in creation of technical collateral.
A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or other related field that is either completed or in process is required.
No previous work experience is required.
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Keen attention to detail
- Data comprehension
Advanced written communication skills are necessary
- Technical writing abilities required
- Persuasive writing abilities are preferred
- Photoshop experience preferred
- External communication experience preferred
Other jobs you may like
ID5 was created to improve online advertising for consumers, media owners and technology providers in the digital advertising industry. ID5’s ambition is to provide premium media owners and independent technology providers with a transparent, scalable, privacy-compliant advertising identity solution to help them thrive and stay competitive in an industry dominated by tech giants such as Google and Facebook. To accomplish this, ID5 has built the first shared identity platform for the advertising technology industry.
ID5 was created by seasoned ad tech specialists with 30+ years of combined experience. It was launched in September 2017 and raised a seed funding round in March 2018. It currently employs 10 people in the UK, France and Germany.
Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? If you share our ambition to make digital advertising a better place, we would love to hear from you!
ID5 is looking for a marketing intern to contribute to their marketing efforts aimed at creating a global brand, increasing the company’s awareness and generating new business opportunities. This is a remote-based position with the opportunity to work from a central WeWork location from time to time. Minimum 6 month / open to Part-Time placement.
We are looking for a graduate or university student who is willing to start their career in marketing and to learn more about the digital advertising ecosystem and how to successfully market a company in this competitive and innovative space.
We are looking for a motivated and collaborative individual, eager to learn and to contribute to the creation of a challenger brand. In return, we offer the opportunity to develop and take the first steps of your marketing career in a fast-growing company and to join a friendly, international team.
What will you do?
- Manage and update the company’s marketing materials and reports
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, email marketing, and web)
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Learn about the digital advertising ecosystem and use the learnings to inform ID5’s marketing messaging and positioning
- Participate in the creation of marketing content including white papers, business cases, research, articles, videos, etc.
- Help prepare PowerPoint presentations for both educational and sales presentations
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events/webinars
Who are we looking for?
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (an English literature major is a plus)
- Must have a passion for marketing
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Experience with content creation and graphic design is a plus, even if not professionally
The marketing intern will report into the Marketing Director. ID5 offers the opportunity to work remotely so we are open to candidates from all over the UK.
Tagged as: Flexible Working, Remote Working
Other jobs you may like
Orbit Energy & Power is one of the fastest growing companies in New Jersey & Florida. Our team has many years of experience in the construction industry, solar and Renewable Energy fields. We have helped in structuring deals as well as Design/Build some of the largest and highest profile projects here in the area. There is limitless advancement for dedicated employees that excel at their roles, and competitive compensation based on performance.
“Our team exists for the purpose of making our world a more environmentally friendly planet through every single renewable energy project that we deploy.” Our core values of Honesty and Integrity will be demonstrated every single day in our dealings with our clients, vendors, and co-workers. With forward-thinking leadership, we continually strive to maximize growth opportunities and profitability for the mutual benefit of our Employees, Industry Partners, and Investors. We lead by example in our never-ending pursuit of developing and building the most innovative and profitable renewable energy solutions to benefit our customers, our communities, and our world.
We are seeking numerous candidates to join our Marketing Internship program! This is a paid internship opportunity to tell your story and save the world at the same time.
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services.
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns.
- Generating highly qualified leads through door to door canvassing
- Be a contributor in grassroots marketing campaigns and individual social media campaigns.
- Compile and present data for other departments.
- Be a Brand Ambassador of the company and tell your story.
- Previous experience in marketing or sales at any level preferred
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong desire to work for an environmentally friendly & water safety organization.
Powered by JazzHR
Other jobs you may like
Marketing Intern | £18K | Luxury Cruises | Central London
Marketing PR Social media Admin
Internship (going permanent)
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will be responsible for the trade and consumer marketing activities for UK & Ireland. Your role will encompass a broad range of marketing functions including creative services, CRM, advertising, promotions, public relations, partnerships, ad digital programmes.
- General departmental administration
- Processions of PO’s and liaison with accounts payable
- Coordinate artwork for production trade and consumer advertising
- Day to day management of the budget
- Monitor and track competitive landscape
- Creation of online trade and consumer newsletters
- Presentation boards
- Coordination of online content and trade programme
- Sourcing and production of branded and corporate gifts
- Creation of PowerPoint and presentations for the trade and consumer events
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Educated to a degree level
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good team player who works well cross functionality
- Clear sense of integrity, work ethic and interest in building relationships based upon competency and trust
- Self-starter and able to work well with little supervision
Other jobs you may like
Marketing Intern | FinTech Start-Up | Central London
Finance Marketing Social media Digital
Internship (going permanent)
Great marketing internship opportunity for a recent graduate within a FinTech startup Fulltime & Part time
- Create a content plan and run the communications across the website and on social media; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Manage social media accounts LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, learning to use one of the social media marketing automation programs i.e. Hubspot etc.
- Research and apply for appropriate PR media opportunities
- Create content for appropriate PR media opportunities
- Start organising and manage the mailing list by learning to use Mailchimp
- Create mailing templates
- Web analytics – getting yourself familiar i.e. Google Analytics, Hubspot
- You would ideally have an interest in invoice trade finance / supply chain finance and digital technology.
- Strong writer – fluent in English
- Friendly and collaborative – strong communication skills
- Truly sharp and “switched on” individual
- Self-starter mentality
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in Trade finance/fintech or a previous start-up is a plus
- Ability to work independently and diligently
- Language skills: English fluency required, Romanian an advantage
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- This unique role will give you the opportunity to learn about marketing, invoice trade finance, general view of supply chains across different industries, innovation in finance and the blockchain.
- This opportunity will give the right candidate the chance to work in a start-up environment with the potential for cross-discipline work.
- Working with a young international team.
Part time role but chance to move full time.
Other jobs you may like
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world-class culture to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work for all. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,500 individuals and closed nearly $12 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form a high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for an intern to join our Marketing team for Summer 2021.
How WWT shows up, is up to you! Our Marketing team helps develop and promote WWT’s products and services through various techniques, strategies and materials such as campaign goals and objectives, target audience, key messages, digital channels and sales enablement resources.
Type of Marketing at WWT:
- Sales (Field) Marketing – This team is focused on building marketing strategies in collaboration with WWT’s sales organization. These marketing activities involve event planning, Account Based Marketing, and Regional awareness activities.
- Creative Services – This team develops a majority of our content from both the written and visual perspective. Members of this team are either proficient in writing or graphic design and all related elements for each.
- Integrated Marketing – The Integrated Marketing team is aligned to our Global Engineering team and chartered with developing multi-touch, multi-channel integrated campaigns to move customers and prospects through the funnel from Awareness, Engagement, Consideration and Decision. Strong project management skills as well as a broad understanding of marketing tactics, channels, audience segmentation and data analysis are necessary for this role.
- Digital Marketing – Underpinning most of our marketing efforts is a strong digital advertising and earned a medial approach. Members of this team will focus on elements of audience creation, SEO / SEM, Social Media, Ad Buying, and data Management. As an intern, you will be supporting tactical activities and data management necessary to execute digital marketing activities.
- Marketing Analytics – This team is made up of data analysis professionals that are experienced in analysis, data visualization, and analytic tools. Knowledge of SQL, Java, and other technical programming skills are also valuable.
- Corporate Events – EBC’s and Employee engagement events are the primary responsibility of this team. Scoping and Planning large events as well as managing execution elements of these events are typical skills and functions required for this role.
Must have at least 1 completed semester of College
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and will have at least 1 semester left after internship
- Must be pursuing a degree relevant to the role with interest in Marketing related fields
- Basic knowledge of any of the following is a plus: creative writing, adobe suites, online advertising platforms, social media platforms, content management systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational, problem solving & analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong independent judgment and leadership skills
- Ability to collaborate well with others
- Must provide reliable transportation & housing
World Wide Technology, LLC offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled