The MarketPoint Sales Representative – PR makes sales presentations to potential qualified Medicare participants at their homes, doctors’ offices, etc. using approved governmental guidelines. Initiates sales opportunities with seniors-individually or in groups-to sell individual health plan policies. Makes on-site presentations to prospective seniors or senior groups to increase enrollment. Qualifies prospects on site and closes sale if possible, otherwise, refers to inside sales for follow-up. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
100% TRAVEL METRO Area of PR
- High School Diploma
- Active Health & Disability Insurance Licenses in Puerto Rico
- You must live within a commutable distance of the territory specified in the job posting.
- Ability to establish relationships with community partners
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Ability to successfully navigate mobile applications.
- High level of self-motivation; ability to accomplish goals independently
- This job is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid PR driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Bilingual English/Spanish with the ability to speak, read, and write in both languages without limitations or assistance. Candidate selected will not be communicating in English with members
- Sales experience in a managed health care setting
- Active Life insurance license in Puerto Rico
- This is a field-based Job. Though you will work at home or in the office at times to make phone calls or set appointments, you will primarily be out and about in the community, engaging with key influencers and members at a travel rate of more than 80%.
- You are required to have PR Health and Disability insurance licenses before hire date. As part of the background check, the validity and status of your insurance licensure will be verified
AHIP Certification: It is a requirement for this job to sell Medicare products. Candidate selected must successfully complete and pass the AHIP test/Certification (paid for by Humana) with a minimum score of 90%. If you are selected for this job, immediately after offer acceptance, you must complete the 2021 online AHIP course. This course has five parts and takes about 4-8 hours to complete. Failure to meet this requirement will result in job offer being rescinded.
- Training: Approximately 3+ weeks of training that includes an initial two weeks of learning your local market and one week of mandatory training in Louisville, KY during your third week of employment.
- Benefits (since day one of employment) as a full-time employee including health, dental, vision, tuition assistance, 401(k) and more!
Scheduled Weekly Hours