We have an immediate opening for a Merchandiser to support service and maintain accounts in the area of Southern Indiana. This position is responsible for stocking shelves, coolers and building displays. In addition, this position will follow up after the deliveries are made by our drivers and service shelves from the liquor department storage areas.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Work experience in the liquor industry, such as: bartender, wait staff, liquor store experience, etc. a plus.
- Goal and results oriented.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and prioritize work.
- Professional written and oral communication skills a must.
- Have reliable transportation with valid insurance.
- Good driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pound cases, sometimes repeatedly.
- Must live in the vicinity of Southern Indiana for best servicing accounts.
Johnson Brothers is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Johnson Brothers makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.