To help drive the transformation, J.P. Morgan Merchant Services is seeking a uniquely talented, client-focused product professional. The candidate will be joining the Client Engagement team to form the link directly between our clients and our product owners. The objectives of this role center on successfully expanding our geographic footprint with key clients through an expert understanding of their payment needs while commercializing the delivery of multiple client-focused solutions at the right time and level of quality in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, Agile environment.
The candidate will obsess over the client experience using their expertise in understanding client and market needs, emerging technologies, and payment trends to influence our target experiences. The ideal candidate comes from a relationship management, sales, product strategy or payments product management background. Preferable would be experience at a payment service provider/merchant acquirer, payments network, or within a merchant payments organization. The candidate must have a deep understanding of the payments industry, the merchant value chain, and be able to translate client feedback in to actionable insights. Finally, the ideal candidate is a highly-organized and self-motivated team player who is passionate about the space, flexibly adapts to internal & market forces, and has superior influencing and relationship management skills.
- Highly visible, interactive engagement with clients.
- Represent our clients to the product teams through an expert understanding of their needs. Day to day, this part of your role would entail deep qualification of payments needs which accurately captures client expectations and incremental value added by improving each feature, as well as representing the client in discussions with product owners to answer specific design questions.
- Coordinate client engagements with sales and relationship management teams across Merchant Services, Treasury Services, Commercial Bank, and the Global Corporate Bank. This critical element of the role will see you organizing cross-LOB meetings to coordinate sales pipelines, right-size bottoms-up revenue planning, grouping clients in to thin-sliced deliveries, and working with field leaders to drive conversion/migration activities.
- Sales consulting. Join a global team with regional components serving as the Helix/International Expansion SME during client engagements.
- Commercialization. Assist our marketing, communications, and commercialization teams as they prepare for go-to-market. Give feedback on pricing, implementation/service models, value prop messaging, etc.
- Serve as the voice of the client to executive leadership with a firm voice.
- Extensive knowledge of the merchant payments industry, value chain, and key players across traditional card acquiring and alternative methods of payment
- Experience and comfort level working with C-suite level clients
- Ability to work independently and create goals and vision for delivery in ambiguous or new situations
- Proven track record of driving strategy and execution in global organizations
- Demonstrated strong leadership and insightful analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with desire of using both in collaboration with potential partners and internal stakeholders
- Sense of urgency with a disposition to execute
- Demonstrated career of successful program implementations
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Travel as needed, up to 50%, conditions permittingJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.