OVERVIEW: Store Manager Role is to drive sales, oversee operations, motivate and coach sales reps.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supervision of every aspect of store.
- Leadership skills, to develop and communicate with store personnel
- Recruit, hire and train
- Plan and execute strategies to drive sales and reach monthly goals
- Motivate and coach the store team
- Maintain monthly staffing and operational budgets
- Oversee achieving of sales quotas by sales personnel and store
- Execute store inspections
- Responsible for conducting regular meetings with all sales personnel
- Responsible for conducting performance reviews and disciplinary actions as required
- Some experience in supervising, managing and training of employees in Wireless retail (Assistant Manager experience is welcomed)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and works independently with minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work on weekends
MUST HAVE Metro by T-Mobile or other Wireless carrier work experience. Please do NOT apply if you don’t. Instead, apply as a Sales Associate on our page.
Base Pay + Aggressive Commission + Monthly Bonuses
Highly encouraged to apply again if you’ve applied in the past.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $50,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- ANY Wireless(MetroPCS,T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T,) work: 1 year (Required)
- Metro by T-Mobile Retail work: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location