Northrop Grumman is seeking a Military Joint training specialist. Candidate will support Joint training Staff J7, which is a Deployable Training Division. Will conduct joint and multi-national training, exercises. Execute staff assist visits (SAVs), primarily with Combatant Commands and Joint Task Forces. This program provides joint matters education and training for joint commanders and their staffs, and focuses on the joint operational and strategic levels of war. The candidate will be responsible for conducting Joint Operations Planning Process (JOPP) training for Combatant Commanders, Joint Task Force commanders, Service Component commanders, and their staffs. The products provided to the customer include lessons learned, both in written and oral presentations. These lessons are applicable to current joint operational procedures and serve as the basis for future training requirements.
- BA + 3 years of experience or MA + 2 years of experience OR High school diploma / equivalent with 6 years exp may accepted in Lieu of degree
- Experience in Joint Operations Planning Process
- Ability to to travel (current average travel is approximately 25% per year) to support worldwide (to include areas considered hazardous duty) training events
- Joint Force Staff College or Service equivalent required for commissioned officers
- Secret security clearance, upgradeable to Top Secret
- Experience in planning within the J5 or J35 of a Combatant Command or Joint Task Force
- JPME II
- Experience in the preparation and conduct of seminars/study groups for general/flag officers
- Experience in the compilation and presentation, in both written and oral formats, of lesson learned and after-action review material
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.