The Mortgage Analyst works in support of a Mortgage Advisor in originating and funding Mortgage applications.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support Mortgage Advisors in managing application pipelines, including: submission of mortgage applications into the system, completing pricing tools, deal worksheets, etc.
- Respond rapidly to client and internal inquiries on mortgages and HELOCs
- Respond to data quality questions and research/resolve all issues
- Assist with the underwriting development process by following-up on underwriting inquiries
Following on-the-job training:
- Identify and structure mortgage loan opportunities during conversations with clients, Bankers and/or other integrated team members
- Analyze noncomplex client balance sheets and cash flow to formulate a mortgage solution that meets the client’s needs and is consistent with the firm’s risk parameters
- Coordinate the application, origination and closing process end-to-end, including receipt of all necessary documentation from clients and/or Bankers
- Fluent in Spanish
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of client and Banker/Capital Advisor communication and requests for information
- Self motivator and ability to facilitate change
- Proficiency in Microsoft software applications (Excel, Word, Outlook), as well as a knowledge of the various JPMorgan systems
- Strong partnership skills to work effectively with internal teams (Bankers, Capital Advisors, Underwriters, etc.) and external constituents as needed for each transaction
- Education Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree
This position will require / requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the Safe Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register via the NMLS registry or re-register and move your previous registration to JP Morgan Chase’s registration rolls. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon successful registration after your start date and annual re-registration thereafter. In addition, information obtained during the registration process may impact your employment with the firm.
Further information about the registry and the requirements of registration can be found at:
http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspxJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.