Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Music Operations will assist the Sound Design Director and Music Development Manager with day-to-day administration, communications, and events within the Facebook Music Initiative program.
- Work closely with the Music Development Manager, A&R Coordinators, and internal and external Composers to help facilitate receipt of all new approved music documentation
- Enter new music & artist entries into all DAM’s, and follow up with all composers to receive data needed for ingestion
- Work closely with all Artists, Mixers, Music Production Manager and Audio Librarian to help get all music files signed off and available for use quickly and consistently
- Act as liaison and assist in communications between Audio Librarian, Music Supervisors, and FB/external teams for collecting usage/project data as needed
- Work closely with the A & R Team, Purchasing, and Legal to aid in new supplier procurement, prep new artist contracts, and assist in contract renewals for artists
- Assist the Music Operations Manager and FMI team with production recaps, tracking music usage, artist budget reports, DAM content analysis, and other administration as needed
- Work with the Music Operations Manager, Music Development Manager, and Creative Design Manager on special projects to promote awareness and appreciation of music within FB, as well as artist appreciation communications & events
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Experience multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Experience communicating and working well with artists and creatives, and to thrive in a team environment
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]