Beamon and Johnson Inc. is an independent franchise owner of NAPA Auto parts. We are currently operating in 17 locations, 13 in the Tidewater area and 4 in North Carolina. We offer a complete line of NAPA Automotive parts and PPG automotive paints. We also stock wide variety of automotive sundry items. Our mission is to provide our customers with an excellent standard of quality and value.
Primary Job Function:
- The primary function of this position is to provide prompt and courteous delivery service to all of our customers.
- Ability to handle merchandise returns and cores from our customers.
- Proper processing of paperwork generated by the store and our customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate company products and promotions.
- Adherence to all security policies and safety rules including the handling of hazardous materials.
- Maintain a clean and tidy store front.
- Perform all other associated duties as assigned by management.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record (+2 or above).
- Establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing courteous, efficient and professional service.
- Be functionally literate and capable of understanding and recognizing part numbers and line codes to ensure proper selection and delivery of parts including identifying sequences of numbers and letters accurately and rapidly.
- Have a well-groomed, neat appearance, complying with all company policies on conduct and dress.
- Demonstrate good communication and organizational skills in a professional manner.
- Enjoy working with people in a fast-paced setting; have the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Enjoy working as part of a team, and being a team player.
- Have a “can do” attitude.
- Capable of lifting and moving parts and boxes of up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $9.00 – $11.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Driving: 1 year (Required)
- Automotive Parts: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License with +2 Driving Record (Required)
Delivery Location Type: