Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking a highly qualified Java engineer with experience in developing and in building high performing, scalable, enterprise applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You have a passion for high quality, reliable and maintainable code. You are comfortable working side by side with product managers, designers, and clients, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to clients and their users. You are agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we’re doing wrong, so we can fix it, and what we’re doing right, so we can improve on it. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our customers
.Net Full Stack Engineer
- Must have .Net Core with Azure- Entity Framework Core, MVC, WEB API, RESTful services & Server less Azure Compute Services such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, App service, Service Bus
- Should know how to handle API, Azure SQL, Message based architecture (Kafka/Event driven), Azure API etc.
- Preferred to have knowledge on Azure Storage such as Blob Storage, Data Lake Store, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
- Micro Services Architecture knowledge and hands on
- Ability to take a requirement document, work through any ambiguity and follow through to implementation
- SQL Server- should have a solid grasp of SQL tuning, indexing & query costs
- Outspoken leadership, Agile (scrum) experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 18 2020
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [email protected] with your request and contact information.