DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity:
DMI is currently seeking to hire a .NET Software Developer (Junior) to support a Federal Government customer in the DC metro area. This .Net Software Developer (Junior) will provide support for an enterprise web-based system.
- Build high-quality, scalable, and predictable end-to-end web applications on Microsoft technology stack and maintain them.
- Experience using TFS, visual studio IDE, and GIT repository.
- Experience in Product Life Cycle Management, agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in resolving application performance issues by analyzing the root cause, impact analysis, and applying unit-tested code fix.
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new software and to improve overall function and performance
- Improve web application design by employing the industry’s most relevant best practices and SOLID design principle.
- Bachelor of Science with minimum 2 years of technical experience with experience in ASP.NET Development, C#, MVP, MVC, .net core.
- Object-oriented and enterprise architecture design patterns
- Advanced problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Operations support experience required
- Experience in MS SQL Server database development
- Experience designing and implementing web services
- Experience with AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML5, and CSS
- Microsoft certifications in MVC .Net preferred
- Thinks independently and demonstrates exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams
Physical Requirement(s): N/A
Min. Citizenship Status Required: No Restrictions; Must have lived in the United States for at least 3 years
Location: Tyson, VA/Remote
Working at DMI