Apple is looking for a Network Security Engineer for the Global Network Services team to support the next generation intent based policy management system along with traditional Network Firewall devices. Our team is responsible for Network Firewall Operations for Apple’s internal applications and also Software Defined Network Security strategies. Specific area of responsibility includes SDN, Firewall rules and traditional network access controls in Cloud and on premises Infrastructure.
- Strong Networking knowledge.
- 4-5 years of experience in Managing Network Firewalls like Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX Firewalls.
- Experience in Python scripting to implement network changes.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
- Knowledge in Cloud Networking concepts.
- Knowledge in SDN concepts.
Good to have skills:
- Experience in using APIs to optimize work streams
- Experience in Python and/or Go Language
- Created Toolsets to automate and validate configurations
- Created Toolsets to analyze and visualize data sets
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
Apple’s committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.