The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. As a leader in a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, you’ll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
Be a leader & deliver results! New Agent Leader (NAL) have responsibility for building & maintaining the Exclusive Agent (EAs)/ Exclusive Financial Specialist (EFS) relationship with the Company. As an NAL, your objective is to consult with EAs & EFSs to achieve the Company & agency business objectives, including but not limited to, profitable growth & increase market share within a specific geographic area. Effectively lead the market & ensure company resources are available to support agencies.
- Recruit for qualified EAs using a variety of sources, including but not limited to, industry organizations, industry contacts, Internet leads, referrals, cold calls & direct mail to attract high potential EAs for the market.
- Help EAs & EFSs to complete business planning to achieve targeted agency results.
- Help agencies understand & implement processes that may improve agency operations, increase revenue & grow their economic interest in their book of business.
- Conduct consultations with EAs & EFSs, as requested, designed to help them identify issues & opportunities; Recommend possible actions that may be taken to correct problems & improve agency operations & sales production; Follow up as needed to ensure process execution & appropriate measurement.
- Utilize available technology to improve agency diagnostic, analyze results, strengthen agency operations, growth & profitability.
- Provide sales tips, marketing, customer service & promotion ideas.
- Provide securities supervision of EAs to ensure they meet Security Exchange Commissions, National Association of Securities Dealers, & all broker/dealer requirements.
You must reside in one of the following states; Illinois, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Michigan. The NAL position provides bonus opportunities based on performance.
- 5+ years of sales leadership preferred
- Property & Casualty/Financial Services experience preferred
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Proven record for obtaining business results through the development of effective internal relationships within an organization preferred
- Strong business knowledge & the ability to develop effective internal relationships across business functions preferred
- Ability to assess market conditions, trends & indicators required
- Understand pricing, claims, local market planning, sales trend analysis, marketing data, & financial analysis required
- Knowledge of Allstate policies & procedures preferred
- Licenses required: P&C, Life/Health, & Series 6, 63, or 26
- Designated Supervisory Principal experience is a plus
- Ability to travel for business needs required
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life – including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.