- Valid State -Basic Certification from the Department of from the state you are working in AND/OR valid National Registry of Technicians (NREMT) certification
- 2 years’ experience providing services in a pre-hospital setting
- Valid certification at the Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider level (American Heart Association) or Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to work flexible shifts which could include days, nights, and/or weekends
- Ability to maintain all credentials
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
The Onsite (OMR) will serve as the site’s designated provider in the warehouse, coordinating and implementing the Amazon Global Program. The OMR will provide care to injured employees, actively analyze tasks for potential issues, participate in the ’ process, and recommend appropriate measures to management.
The OMR will function as a part of the larger team onsite, helping to provide assistance with all and needs. This includes attending weekly associate committee meetings, greeting all new hires for the site, either within a group setting at New Hire Orientation or through one-on-one interaction. The OMR will also participate, as needed, in and weekly case management review meetings.
- Relocation assistance is not provided*
- Provide triage, -, and/or referral to outside providers, if indicated
- Maintain all records of care provided to associates
- Maintain – kits, inventory supplies, restock and clean equipment used to provide care
- Provide accommodation recommendations related to job placement for all employees on restrictions given by a provider
- Provide to the team and senior leadership team. Provide analysis of all onsite on a monthly basis including recommendations on how to reduce the and severity of injuries within the warehouse
- Frequent “floor time” to interact with both associates and managers, providing coaching on observed at- work habits. Attend and speak at “start-up” meetings
- Understand and learn each department and job function within the warehouse to fully understand the body mechanics involved in every task. Be actively involved with improvements to the standard work process
- Initiate and maintain Worker’s cases when applicable
- Update the communication board with and tips for the building
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to communicate and needs to all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain composure in situations
- Certified to teach -, and AED
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Experience with regulations, specifically 29 CFR 1910
- Experience with ’ Compensation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.