- Ensuring project objectives are delivered within agreed timeframes and budget
- Managing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, project members and service providers to achieve goals and outcomes
- Ensuring service delivery complies with the client and SHP policies, governance, standards and KPI’s
- Overseeing the implementation and ongoing operations of services
- Coordinating project planning and scheduling
- Accountability for cost control within agreed budgets via strict monitoring practices, including client billing, payroll and expenditure
- Proactively identifying and managing issues and risks
- Identifying contract variations and participating in negotiations in respect to any scope changes
- Providing project management and performance reporting for stakeholders/management team in accordance with contractual requirements and deadlines
- Overseeing the operational issues relating to service, staffing and protocols
- Ensuring the delivery of clinical best practice and optimal customer service standards
- Managing all occupational health and safety aspects of the service delivery
- Ability to demonstrate effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to lead and influence groups of teams to achieve outcomes
- Experience in managing remote medical and clinical services will be an advantage
- Qualifications in Healthcare (eg. Nursing) and/or Project Management will be highly desirable
- Flexibility to travel to client sites when required
- Ongoing training and development
- Stable, reputable national healthcare provider (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Rewards Program – including significant retail discounts and offers
- Numerous travel discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted health insurance options
- Novated Leasing
- Discounted fees for various medical services e.g. pathology, radiology and travel health
- Employee Assistance Program
- Focus on corporate social responsibility e.g. fundraising, supporting community events
Subject to eligibility criteria
PRIMARY LOCATION: AU-QLD-Brisbane CBD
JOB POSTING: 25-Jun-2020
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.