- Owns and ensures customer “do business with” experience is executed flawlessly for assigned portfolio and/or capability (across core levers – compliance, quality & cost)
- Uses established standards and methodologies for management of complex launches.
- Engages in overseeing on-time and accurate execution of processes leveraging internal ops and BPO teams.
- Uses data and rich stakeholder connections for regular and in-depth review of key performance indicators as a way of identification of improvement opportunities and to ensure prevention against regulatory, internal audit and compliance risks
- Uses best practices, systems and tools to manage operational support escalations from stakeholders & partners or via Sales support teams
- Demonstrates the use of technology, processes, tools, and methodologies in the design and delivery of solutions.
- Partnership with Sales, Credit Services, Legal and other stakeholders for effective management of program launches, deploying projects flawlessly, addressing continuous improvement opportunities and for delivery of positive customer experience & ROI maximization
- Collaborates across global teams on launch / go to market activities including design of comprehensive customer experience documentation to ensure identification and mitigation of risks prior launch
- Uses detailed customer / Sales / market insights to evaluate future trends, recognize opportunities and enhance our partnerships while advocating for a positive customer experience
- Uses thorough business understanding and judgment to develop and drive business cases that accelerate our transformation towards self-serve and automated operational solutions
- Uses established project management methodologies to engage in delivery of medium to large optimization and operations transformation initiatives
- Skilled in the identification, documentation and communication of key business and customer needs to create future, high quality experiences solving key business scenarios, including success measurement and execution management
- A deep understanding of and proven experience from Operations environment
- A proven track record of building effective stakeholder relationships with Sales, Customer Support, Finance, Partners/Customers and with Transactional Support/Outsourcing teams
- Demonstrated experience in managing processes and complex process optimization / improvement initiatives
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills including attention to detail combined with an ability to derive insights from available data (be both broad and deep)
- Demonstrated ability to define/design new business models and bring them to market. Collaborate on or lead projects involving multiple stakeholders operating in a matrix environment
- Adept at getting things done while performing amidst ambiguity and complexity
- Tenacity and an unwavering drive toward results & impact
- Exemplary communication skills, written and oral, to a broad set of internal and external stakeholders.
- 3+ years of prior experience with online advertising (account management and/or sales operations) experience and background strongly preferred, with the ability to align within a team to the rapid shifts in service and product offerings.
- 5+ years of direct experience in working with international stakeholders and delivering projects in highly complex and rapidly changing environment.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in operations management or related area
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Operations, Business, Supply Chain, Finance, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
- MBA is a plus
- Ability to influence others and drive results.
- Six Sigma certification or equivalent process framework expertise given preference; but not required
- PMP Certification is a plus
- A proven track record of contributing impactful results
- Experience operating in an ambiguous, competitive environment
- Exceptional collaboration and a keen understanding of how to drive results with a field force (Sales and Marketing team)
- Outstanding attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture (be both broad and deep)
- Great decision making and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation, negotiation abilities or experience (open, confident communicator effective in senior levels of engagement)
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand complexity, problems and concepts
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.