Req ID: 96842
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Oracle EPBCS Technical Lead to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
NTT DATA is seeking a an Oracle EPBCS Technical Lead to provide expertise on upcoming projects.
- Lead and conduct discovery sessions/interviews/workshops to define business requirements and scope.
- Apply principles, concepts and techniques of skills in developing solutions and strategies.
- Conduct and document Fit/Gap analysis between delivered functionality in Hyperion and customer requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle Hyperion Planning
- Configure the system to meet the desired business process requirements
- Develop testing scenarios, test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Facilitate train-the-trainer or end-user training
- Works as a consulting team member or an individual technical consultant in the development of technical solutions of moderate complexity within consulting practice area.
- Develops solutions and strategies based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing infrastructure.
- Regularly interacts with external customer and customer managers and identifies additional opportunities in customer organization.
- Experience with Oracle’s Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) or Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS); Hyperion Planning Modules ( I.E. Workforce Planning, Capex Planning, Project Planning); Hyperion Financials Reporting (HFR) and data integration tools (FDMEE, EPM Automate, ODI, etc.); EPMA enabled applications
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, problem solving/debugging skills
- Experience with software full lifecycle methodology
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse team; work independently under minimal supervision and flexible to participate as a team member with a willingness to help junior staff where needed
- Highly Organized and detailed oriented; Adapt to projects quickly with a can-do attitude
- Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Work with Solution Architects and Project Managers to define right solution for the problem at hand
- Application of interpersonal skills to build relationships with Client; Effective communications at project team level, meeting facilitation and presentations, persuasive written communication skills
- Able to transfer knowledge by coaching, training and mentoring
- Requires solid understanding of financial related processes and technologies, financial statement structures and budgeting and forecasting processes
- Ability to understand and translate a client’s business, informational and process needs into solid Hyperion EPM solutions
- Understanding of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow development across multiple industries
- Ability to advise clients on best practices in planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Travel: This position requires someone who can travel as needed for project requirements. Otherwise requires work from home (internet access, phone access and private location with no interruptions).
- Degree: Undergraduate degree in Finance or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Must be able to legally work in Canada.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.