Overnight Stocker’s Needed!
We are currently looking for applicants to join our 3rd shift stocking team!
Applicants must be available to start work between the hours of 9pm-10pm and must be available to work weekends.
3rd shift associates will stock in various areas of the store including Dairy/Frozen Departments, General Merchandise, and Grocery areas to get a global feeling for the entire business!
Please fill our an application at careers.walmart.com
Select the Store #2493 location in Grand Rapids located on 28th St. and choose the “Stocking Team Associate” position.
Call 616-256-2058 and ask to speak with Angee in personnel, Coach Jose, or Coach Chris to schedule an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $12.50 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.50 – $13.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
To keep our associates safe we do daily temp checks and health screenings upon starting. We also require facemasks to be worn throughout the day.
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Every other week
- Team Lead
- Assistant Manager
- Every other week
Employees working per shift:
- 6 – 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply