Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide exceptional customer service in a safe and clean environment to ensure the customer’s return visit. We accomplish this in many ways including, butnot limited to; treating our customers/employees in a fair and ethical manner, promoting an inclusive work environment, being a responsible member of thecommunity, providing the right products at the right time with fair and accurate pricing. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect,honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner, displaying a positive attitude, speaking highly of the company in the presence of customers or otheremployees.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Understand and adhere to shrink guidelines as it relates to Drug/GM.
- Receive, restock, and “condition” the shelves with non-food merchandise.
- Stack totes in the designated storage area.
- When a new shipment arrives, the Drug/GM Clerk must read the labels on the shelves and on the merchandise.
- Manually attach price labels with a labeling machine.
- Unloading totes from trucks and (if at least 18 years old) using the manual pallet jack to unload pallets of totes.
- Checking prices, which require knowing the locations of all items.
- Sweeping and/or mopping.
- Taking trash to the dumpster.
- Operating box baler (if at least 18 years old).
- Assist with inventory procedures.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Previous comparable experience
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.