Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide exceptional customer service in a safe and clean environment to ensure the customer’s return visit. We accomplish this in many ways including, but not limited to; treating our customers/employees in a fair and ethical manner, promoting an inclusive work environment, being a responsible member of the community, providing the right products at the right time with fair and accurate pricing. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner, displaying a positive attitude, speaking highly of the company in the presence of customers or other employees.
- Respond to customer’s questions and requests in a courteous and helpful way.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Understand and adhere to the shrink guidelines.
- Unloading trucks (Dairy, Frozen, Grocery, etc.).
- Remove merchandise from the pallet and sorting into groups according to which area of the store it is stocked.
- Load merchandise onto carts to be placed on designated shelves, either in the back room or onto the sales floor for proper display.
- Must be able to read codes on shelves and merchandise labels.
- Manually attach price labels to each item.
- Remove merchandise from the back room for stocking on sales floor shelves and build special sales displays on the sales floor.
- Operate a manual pallet-jack, powered pallet stacker or “straddle stacker” (if over 18 years of age).
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Previous comparable experience
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time