At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
P-8 Training is looking for a motivated P-8 Instructor Pilot to support the development and delivery of training products for the constantly evolving P-8 aircraft. This position will develop and conduct P-8 Pilot training for existing and future customers of the P-8 platform. The individual will leverage their extensive experience in P-8 and as an Instructor Pilot to develop individual training products, courses of instruction, and be required to provide this Pilot training to customers both domestic and international at our Jacksonville, FL location.
- Develops technical proposals for high performance aircrew training.
- Determines customer requirements and develops training courses and materials to satisfy requirements.
- Teaches developed courses using a variety of media and training devices.
- Assesses participant learning and adjusts presentation to ensure successful understanding by all students.
- Mentors other team members.
- Works under minimal direction.
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3 – 5 years of experience supporting development and delivery of training products for P-8 aircraft
- 3 – 5 years of experience in P-8 aircraft as an Instructor Pilot.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years’ related work experience, 14 years’ related work experience, etc.). Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.