Paid Media Manager-CMO00019
- Develop, optimize, and maintain all paid media campaign strategies and plans with the media buying agency
- Be a subject matter expert on and drive best practices for the different media channels and platforms, for example programmatic, social, search, etc. (significant digital expertise and experience is required)
- Collaborate with analytics team to ensure proper tracking, reporting, and end to end measurement
- Understand campaign KPIs and how to maximize results and achieve success through tactical executions
- Communicate efficiently and effectively both internally and externally to execute best in class processes, provide updates on timelines, results, and campaign insights
- Work in partnership with the media buying agency on all planning, activation, pacing and optimization efforts across key media channels
- Play an integral role in campaign reporting and development of insights
- Review and communicate campaign performance regularly through written summary reports and in-person presentations
- Manage multiple projects at once, while working under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/ university
- Minimum 5 years of experience with hands-on digital media planning and buying experience
- Within past experience, B2B specific knowledge and skills are highly desired
- Proficient in excel and manipulating large datasets
- Experience working with key digital platforms (Facebook, DSPs, etc.) for planning, buying, and reporting as well as with 3rd party technology for campaign management and reporting (i.e. DCM, IAS)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience working with DMPs
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus
Prudential is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this open position unless contracted with Staffing. Agencies must work with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Prudential application process to be considered for business. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Prudential via-email Internet or directly to hiring managers in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Prudential and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prudential.
Note: Any search agreement entered into with Prudential before January 2004 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Prudential and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Prudential has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list and even preferred vendors need to have a written search agreement signed by the Director Recruiting Programs Staffing at Prudential in place for the specific position in order for a fee to be paid for any candidate referrals.
Job Function Marketing
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.