What You Will Do:
- Build out media buys for various ad platforms and oversee the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Help manage multi-channel paid media campaigns including SEM/PPC (Google, Amazon), Social Media Advertising (Facebook, Instagram), and Display Advertising
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance
- Align campaign strategies and goals with the BI Analyst, Brand Manager, and Content Specialist
- Work with execution partners to develop campaign strategies and creative tactics
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new execution channels and technologies
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience within digital marketing in a direct-to-consumer and/or e-commerce role
- Hands-on experience with developing and optimizing acquisition campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads & Shopping
- Strong data analytics, including experience using Google Analytics and A/B testing platforms
- High-level Excel proficiency and setting up reporting templates
- Experience with Amazon Marketing Services would be an asset
- Brand marketing experience would be an asset
- You’re a self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail and an eye for creative and ad copy
- You have the ambition and drive to produce great results internally with an ability to communicate effectively at the executive level
- You are not afraid to get in the weeds, but still able to see the 30,000-foot view
- Most of all, you have a passion for marketing – you stay up to date on the industry, platforms, and changes as they roll out
What’s in it for you?
- A rewarding career path that helps you learn, grow, and showcase your talent
- An environment in which you are recognized and appreciated for what you do
- Unlimited paid vacation (Yep. Unlimited. Paid. Vacation (within reason, of course!)
- Flexible hours (no set ‘office hours’— you work 40 hours per week and meet your role requirements)
- Training and Development Allowance Program
- Health and Wellness Allowance Program
- Competitive salary structure
- Annual salary increases
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive Group Health, Dental and Vision Benefit Plan
- Employer-matched RRSPs
Feeling intrigued? Enticed? Here are some extra perks:
- Modern, open, fun office environment (we work hard, but we’re not scared of a good time)
- Dynamic downtown location with free parking
- Fun, quarterly team-building events
- Fully-stocked Snack Center, starring lots of healthy options (and plenty of ‘treat yourself’ favourites)
- Company-provided PIZZA LUNCH every second Friday (because every Friday should be awesome, not just pay days!)
- New pair of high-quality sound reducing headphones
- Credit towards a smart home product purchase and a free Mysa Thermostat for your home
- Innovative workflow software and technology (we’re major Slackers — internal communications have never been more awesome)
Mysa is an equal opportunity employer focused on promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We value diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us all different. Your application to this posting is deemed to be consent to the collection, use, and necessary disclosure of personal information to facilitate our recruitment process. We respect the confidentiality and privacy of all of our applicants.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.