As a Partner Account Manager you will have the opportunity to work in a new and emerging industry to create nationwide distribution in the M2M/MVNO space. As a confident and professional Partner Account Manager, you will excel at providing support for T-Mobile’s Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO), Machine to Machine (M2M), and Internet of Things (IoT) partners. The overall objective of Account Management is to ensure established MVNO/M2M partnerships are successful. This role is essential in maintaining and growing the P&L within T-Mobile. In this position, you will be a primary contact person for our current accounts. You will provide operational account analysis within your assigned accounts and support, the communication and resolution of Partner issues and inquiries to maintain or enhance established relationships. T-Mobile is counting on you to maximize contributions to the business while reaching the highest levels of partner support and satisfaction. Partner Account Managers will represent the company in all operational activities associated with a specific account. They will be familiar with a variety of industry
- This position is responsible for executing process tasks, documenting reported problems from field operations and identifying issues in our operational execution. A significant portion of time will be spent in data collection, root cause analysis and outlining operational issues. This role will also include developing alternatives and solutions to mitigate and/or eliminate operational problems, and suggesting new solutions.
- To be successful in this role, the Partner Account Operations Manager must be NT and IT savvy. The role requires the translation of system logics into a customer experience impact to drive solutions and set expectations of partners.
- Resolve operational issues impacting our MVNO and/or their customers by pulling reports, analyzing data, determining root cause, and working with the Wholesale Team, our Partners and other T-Mobile functional departments, e.g. IT (AS Retail Activations, billing, mediations), Engineering (IREG, NOC), Customer Care (Tier II and III), Revenue Accounting, Numbers Management, Law Enforcement, and Fraud.
- Assess operational impacts of upcoming changes to policy, procedure, process, product and/or services, including creating operational business requirements and participating in business acceptance testing for projects/initiatives, i.e. UAT and/or validation testing. Communicate to partners appropriately.
- Execute and/or monitor assigned processes and procedures which include tracking, reporting, documenting and communicating the performance of day-to-day operational processes and production issues to partners and internal stakeholders.
- Identify process improvements and re-engineering opportunities, and collaborate with Product Development teams and/or technical teams to develop solutions.
- Monitor ticket resolution processes and ensure established SLAs are met. Understand and manage priorities based on impacts, resolve issues in a timely manner, set clear expectations, meet commitments, follow up on open action items and escalate appropriately.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Occasional non-business hour support required.
- 3+ years operations experience supporting systems, networks, and/or processes.
- 3+ years experience in a role requiring information gathering and analysis, and problem and root cause analysis such as Business, Operations, System or Finance Analyst position.
- Superior Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. This position requires the ability to communicate and build strong relationships across many lines of business at all levels internally and externally.
- Competency in MS Office. Experience required with data analysis software and tools such as Access, Excel and SQL.
- Self-motivated and independent. The candidate must have highly developed organizational skills to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated project/process management ability
- Demonstrated operational performance management capabilities
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and developing recommendations.
- Experience working in the IoT, M2M, MVNO, and/or MVNA industry
- Wireless Telecom (GSM, UMTS, LTE) network architecture and wireless service experience
- Bachelor Degree in MIS, Engineering, or related field preferred
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.