Partner Strategy: Lead the development and execution of OCP ISV recruitment and cross-industry managed partner business growth strategies and plans, ISV trusted advisory relationships, solution capacity development, and overall partner performance for all Recruit ISVs in US market. Build high impact relationships with partners’ senior leadership. Be the voice of Microsoft to the Partner Ecosystem and to the market and industry.
Team Leadership: Recruit, retain, coach and manage a world-class high performing team that will transform and grow ISVs’ businesses in the Microsoft clouds and guide ISVs to build Microsoft solutions and services aligned with market opportunities. Oversee and be responsible for team commitments and strive for success. Be a team leader who sets aspirational goals, develops high levels of enthusiasm towards success and ensures effective teaming and coordination between roles and across US and WW OCP and other Microsoft US and WW teams to win business and remove blockers.
Business Leadership: Make business and investment decisions and drive orchestration (including sales, technical, go-to-market, and channel management) to grow Microsoft business and impact across the ISV partner portfolio. Influence US OCP and subsidiary leadership to align strategy and resources to help the team achieve targets as measured by revenue, consumption/usage, solution-build, capacity/capability and partner satisfaction.
- Experience in Retail and Manufacturing. Depth experience in one or both of those industries
- 10+ years of technology sales experience, partner channel development, business development, alliance management, cloud solutions practice development
Proven success delivering joint solutions on the Microsoft platform with ISVs or customers
- Strong working knowledge of key elements impacting and influencing Partner P&L
- Working knowledge of software and solution development practices
- Working knowledge of enterprise software management practices, including selection, deployment, and management processes
- Demonstrated experience and success engaging with senior executives (CVP level and above)
- Ability to work in a cross-organizational boundary and a cross-discipline manner
Extensive experience managing people and virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork, diversity and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Able to motivate team and manage complex people dynamics
- Solid business understanding of –
- Microsoft cloud platforms – Microsoft Azure, Business Applications, Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of competing cloud platforms
- Cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging trends
- Strong executive communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with large and small audiences
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Business degree and/or MBA
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.