- Maintain list of all pharmacists available to cover open shifts
- Collect calendars from each store that include all shifts that must be covered
- Organize opening into a “needs list”
- Communicate needs list to the pharmacies to ensure all open shifts are included
- Communicate needs list to the Pharmacy Supervisor, District Manager, stores and pharmacists to begin the process of filling shifts
- Cover open shifts by contacting pharmacists
- Communicate to stores and Pharmacy Supervisor and District Manager updates on the progress of shift coverage
- Provide to stores and also to Pharmacy Supervisor and District Manager a weekly list of which pharmacists are covering the openings in the district
- Collect vacation requests
- Research vacation requests to ensure proper coverage and communicate approval or disapproval of vacation requests to pharmacist
- Help to place floater pharmacists so that base hours are met (if full time)
- Make phone calls to cover emergency shifts (due to illness, etc.)
- Assist other schedulers outside of area with shift coverage when possible
- Assist pharmacy supervisor with payroll discrepancy issues by researching shifts worked by pharmacist
Superior typing skills with PC aptitude (Microsoft Office products)
- Superior telephone and customer contact skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced analytical and project management skills
- Proven ability to write an effective schedule
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment
High School Diploma; Associates Degree Preferred; 5+ years of related experience; familiarity with mySchedule and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.); prior Administrative Assistant experience or excellent computer sklls.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country’s health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.