Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
This individual will coordinate the procurement of third party finished goods for a simple product line while balancing network efficiency, sales, distribution, customer service and inventory requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine finished good inventory levels based on inventory strategies and business rules.
- Independently develop schedules for simple product lines using system tools and/or develop purchasing plans for outside finished good suppliers.
- Analyze procurement MOQs and constraints for multiple suppliers
- Manage product conversions and new product introductions independently.
- Partner with marketing to understand demand forecast and determine appropriate procurement plans.
- Meet service and inventory targets to meet business objectives.
- Assist in the management of global distribution, while taking ownership of the global supply chain.
- Primary liaison between marketing, finance, business forecast, suppliers, customer service, BEC, etc.
- Maintain product code data and statistics in various systems (JDE, Tableau, GSQ Suite, Rapid Response).
- Assist in the development and communication of long-term operating plans to reflect overall plant/product line sales, production and inventory. (MOR and Financial Updates)
- Identify and informs Manager on excess, slow move and obsolete inventory issues. Works with mgr to resolve issues.
Computer skills and systems knowledge required. Analytical, problem solving and systems understanding required.
Education and/or Experience:
BS in Operations/Logistics. Supply Chain or similar degree; 0 – 3 years related experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law – Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.