About the Company
Specialist planning consultancy as part of a group of specialist firms within the Land development sector. The company has proven experience and expertise in the regional market and growth regions. With over 20 years of consistent delivery and strong client relationships providing services to both the Private and Public sector there is strong forward work to be delivered.
This role is for an experienced and passionate planner who is focused on delivering a high standard of work to all customers. Ideally you will be environmentally focused/experienced and be able to work autonomously.
- Ability to work remote
- join a small successful team of planners
- Work alongside a great leader and expert
To be successful
To be successful, you will have relevant planning experience within land development working on projects in NZ and have good technical knowledge and can deliver on clients requirements.
- Confident and capable communication
- Relationship builder & Passionate
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
What are the benefits?
- Option to Work remote/Flexibility
- Positive outlook team members
- Strong pipeline of projects
- Great senior management support
How to apply: To be considered for the role, please click APPLY to send your CV and complete your application
For more information, please reference Job title and contact Jesse on 093360371
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.