Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Assist Engineers and Technicians in their daily duties including but not limited to – Performing lab tests, compiling test data, creating test reports, transporting test samples and test fixtures to various labs, assist in component ordering and tracking, sample assembly, DFMEA support, etc.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA
- Eligible to work without sponsorship
- Currently perusing bachelor’s Mechanical or Electrical engineering degree
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Basic business software understanding
- Valid drivers license.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to work well in a team environment and work as directed
- Experience with automotive products and/or fuel systems
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.