When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
As a Commercial Support Coordinator, you will be responsible for price modeling customer service requests; and managing service contract quoting process.
What will you do?
- Review service requests for accuracy and generate cost summaries using established standard pricing database or customer price lists.
- Request vendor service contract quotes; monitor for timely response; and incorporate quote information into standard pricing database.
- Incorporate account analysis, customer price list and standard pricing database inputs into rollover pricing templates.
- Support other projects and initiatives as needed
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Excel, business database applications, and to document business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to provide timely and accurate pricing outputs in fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement processes
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.