- Ability to elicit and document business requirements – certifications a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently and within teams
- Experience with testing and defect management
- Ability to read and understand functional/technical documents
- Ability to deliver highly complex projects
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to connect and influence business partners across functional organization
- Supply Chain experience in the wireless industry a plus
- Device Services product experience a huge plus – Device Financing, Device Protection, Trade-In, & Upgrade Programs
- 6+ yrs product experience
- 6+ yrs Business Systems Analysis, Technical Delivery Management or Technical Project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.