Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met. Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes. Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system. Coordinates modification records for management control. Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor. Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
- Associate’s degree and a minimum of 8 years of configuration analyst experience required
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Working knowledge of engineering BOM (bill of materials) list, applicability, effectivity, and revision control
- Working knowledge of CADM principles and documentation control approaches
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability to multitask and organize / prioritize job assignments and tasks in a face paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as take input from leads to perform CADM tasks
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to regularly work on site in Commerce, CA
- US Citizenship required
- ITAR Requirements: To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.3
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.