Do you want to work on a system, running in Azure, that processes all of Microsoft’s revenue ($100B) as well as help drive Go to Market sales to our customers of more than $250M a year? As the program manager in this space, you will be responsible for creating the pipeline of opportunities that would go into our backlog for GTM Motions, executing on current GTM charter and measuring progress against the targets for our GTM offerings including working on adoption of the same by Enterprise customers.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing teams and Azure customer experience, other engineering teams to gather requirements to develop solutions. Must have a strong focus on the end-to-end customer experience.
- Be data-driven and keep customer as the most important dimension while planning new capabilities.
- Leverage Microsoft, SAP technologies to build world class, innovative solutions.
- Work with partner teams for capacity planning, defining service requirements, and designing end-to-end platform capabilities and features.
- Create solutions with GTM in mind which caters to Microsoft requirements and is also useful for other customers.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Software Design, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required
- 15 years’ minimum experience in Program Management, System Implementation, Process Analysis, and/or Enterprise-level Services/Systems.
- 5 years’ minimum experience people management.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and statistical concepts
- Good understanding of enterprise grade applications in terms of resilience, scale
- Excellent communication skills and desire to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Sound judgment, decision-making skills, and ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Demonstrable passion for continuous applied learning & development
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to deal with ambiguity without stalling progress
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.