Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking several experienced Intelligent Analysts for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Northern Virginia area.
Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to processes that shape government policy. Candidates will conduct in-depth research, perform rigorous time sensitive analysis, and distill this analysis into actionable insights. You will collaborate with peers and partners worldwide in support of operational activity related to your research.
These positions are contingent upon customer approval and successful clearance crossover. A TS/SCI with Polygraph is expected and the positions are located in the Northern Virginia area.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree and 3 years of relevant experience, or High School Diploma and 9 years of relevant experience (within the sponsor’s organization or other relevant Intel Community organization) in lieu of degree.
- 3 years of experience conducting intelligence analysis and reporting.
- 3 years of experience simultaneously manipulating multiple sets of data toderive inputs for intelligence packages.
- Availability for TDY travel, if necessary.
- Abilityto support 24/7 operational efforts, on an as needed basis.
- Must have a current TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph.
- Understandingof the Intelligence Community, their partners, and supporting/driving intelligence operational activities.
- Experienceand understanding of research and analysis methodologies in support of theintelligence
- Extensive use of tools specific to the end customer.
- Experience of customer’s report writing standards and through various reporting methods.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
This position is contingent upon customer approval and successful clearance crossover.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.