Do you want to work on a system, running in Azure, that processes all of Microsoft’s revenue ($100B) as well as help drive Go to Market sales to our customers of more than $250M a year? As the Principal PM Manager in this space, you will be responsible for creating the pipeline of opportunities that would go into our backlog for GTM Motions, executing on current GTM charter and measuring progress against the targets for our GTM offerings including working on adoption of the same by Enterprise customers.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing teams and Azure customer experience, product teams to gather requirements to develop solutions. Must have a strong focus on the end-to-end customer experience.
- Be data-driven and keep customer as the most important dimension while planning new capabilities.
- Leverage Microsoft, SAP technologies to build world class, innovative solutions.
- Work with partner teams for capacity planning, defining service requirements, and designing end-to-end platform capabilities and features.
- Create solutions with GTM in mind which caters to Microsoft requirements and is also useful for other customers
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Copmuter Science, Software Design, Software Development, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
- 10 years’ minimum experience in Program Management, System Implementation, Process Analysis, or Enterprise-level System Management.
- Good basic understanding/experience of application programming
- Experience with Power BI or related data visualization tools
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and statistical concepts
- Good understanding of enterprise grade applications in terms of resilience, scale
- Ability to work independently and ramp-up to new areas quickly
- Excellent communication skills and desire to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Sound judgment, decision-making skills, and ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Demonstrable passion for continuous applied learning & development
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to deal with ambiguity without stalling progress
- Metrics and data focused and
- Passion for solving Customer Problems
Other jobs you may like
- Performance and reliability of infrastructure components, from Office to Microsoft 365 to Azure that are deployed on our VMs or used for deployment and monitoring
- Modeling and driving a Site Reliability Engineering culture to meet Service Level Objectives (SLOs) that in turn help deliver a great customer experience when using our services
- Meeting and exceeding Security, Compliance and Privacy objectives to safeguard the wide range of customers and industries working in the cloud
- Optimizing the service code, infrastructure, and architecture to enable running more sessions on less hardware to contribute to better reliability for customers and higher margins for the business
- Enabling product teams to develop, test and deploy in a highly satisfying and agile manner
- Open to listening to and incorporating feedback, bringing people together to brainstorm and communicate ideas
- Customer-obsessed, both for the product teams relying on what this team delivers and for our external customers
- Exceptional partners, as we design and collaborate across many teams across the company
- Committed to continual learning and growing in building a high-trust, collaborative, diverse and deeply inclusive team environment
- Driving the priorities, roadmap, strategy, and execution for the team working with your PM team, Engineering Manager peers, and partner teams across Office and Microsoft.
- Lead a high performing PM team within Services at scale with a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Develop PMs to be exceptional in the domain of globally deployed, critical productivity services.
- Be an active member of OXO Shared Leadership Team which drives shared platform, services and components for Office as well as our diversity and inclusion priorities.
3+ years managing high performing teams of Program Managers
Experience defining the capabilities and roadmap for highly complex services
- Domain expertise in Cloud, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), or web service technologies
- Experience driving positive and productive cross-team product development partnerships
- Exceptional communication and management skills to collaborate across teams and coach/model/care to grow Program Management talent