Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
- Candidate will be responsible for providing thought leadership and execution direction
- Establish and develop process and methodologies to meet and execute on strategy
- Possess modern product development mindset to delivering best in class SaaS applications
- Possess the ability to lead and guide functional projects from design through implementation
- Multiple years of experience in bringing creative ideas and proposals to development teams and executives, identifying solutions that positively impact customer usage and customer satisfaction, supported by qualitative justification and quantitative analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and influencing business leaders, including designing and building executive level dashboards, scorecards, and trend reports.
- Proven track record of building and leading results-focused teams with high discipline in prioritization and execution
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of management and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Working with geographically distributed teams and contribute to the success of his/her and other related teams.
- Work effectively with Operations, Product management & Strategy teams for reviewing product designs & ironing out design deficiencies
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or related field
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CIMA/CGMA, CFA would be added advantage
- Practical experience with bringing ideas into product features in a SaaS environment
- 5-10 years of experience in automation and transformation of finance processes
- 5-10 years of experience in software development environment
- 3-5 years of experience in dealing with critical issues during customer adoption and influencing successful go lives
- Knowledge of business processes such as procure to pay, order to cash, subscription billing, fixed assets management, project accounting, financial close and reporting, cost and management accounting and financial planning/budgeting
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.