Frameworks and Standards:
- Improve existing DES Process to adjust to the changing needs of the DES teams.
- Enhance current Project Web Apps (PWA) instance and implement and land any new tools for DES Programs and Project Schedule and RAID Log Management.
- Work with DES Engineering team to implement DES Program Portfolio and Project Delivery Management.
Plan and monitor Delivery Excellence Services Programs and Projects
- Ensure that all DES programs adhere to the DES Process.
- Monitoring of UserVoice and process intake into OWL (One Worklist and Landing System)
- Prioritization and Disposition of new projects in OWL with DES Leadership Team
- New Project Concept and Schedule development with Methods Program Manager
- Collection of Status from Program/Project Owners
- Maintain and manage DES Programs and Projects Risks, Actions, Issues and Decisions (RAID) log
- Facilitate daily standup/SCRUM meetings as required with DES Program Teams for enabling progress
- Help remove blockers by facilitating discussions as required with stakeholders
- Maintain, manage and communicate project scope and schedule changes
Communicate and Report on Delivery Excellence Services Programs and Projects
- Maintain and Report weekly on DES Programs Roadmap, Project Status, Progress, Next Steps, Issues/Risks, and Management Ask
- Orchestrate and facilitate monthly DES Programs debrief for Services Quality Assurance (SQA) team – presented by Program/Project owners
- Orchestrate and facilitate monthly DES Programs debrief for DES team – presented by Program/Project owners
- Manage and track DES Programs escalations from internal and external stakeholders
- Develop DES Programs Roadmap and Status communication packet for external stakeholder reporting
- Prioritize, execute and report status on DES improvement programs from DES PMO program backlog
- Orchestrate and facilitate weekly operational decision making (concept and design approvals) and prioritization meeting with DES LT
- Demonstrated ability to manage a broad portfolio of diverse and cross-functional programs, projects and initiatives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with technical and business leaders at all levels within large enterprises.
- Influencing stakeholders to achieve impact through collaboration, presence and strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Strategic thinking with the proven capability to contribute and execute a delivery strategy that resulted in quality delivery outcome
- Experience with diverse services business (Consulting, Premier and Offshore) functions is a definite plus
- PMI® credentials in PMP®, CSM®/ PgMP® and knowledge of CMMi / ISO 9001 / TQM / Six Sigma processes is a plus
- Prosci®, or other Change Management qualification is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in computer science, operations, business administration, or equivalent years of experience
- 7+ years of program or project management experience in IT, operations or business
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of the Microsoft Services organization and operations at all levels
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.