Remote, open to location.
Works directly with partners to evaluate and develop offerings/solutions using real world data (EMR, Registry, PRO) and works directly with clients to provide these solutions, to develop business opportunities that will lead to additional starbursts and to deliver projects built around strategic data. Has responsibility for ensuring delivery of high levels of client satisfaction. Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets
- Primary owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
- Collaborate across global and US RW colleagues on multi-country engagement with key responsibility for the US portion of the solution
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets by developing and delivering insightful, value-added solutions that address complex client issues.
- Seeks out and identifies new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients – ensures a continuous flow of business from client engagements.
- Takes lead role in proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
- Serves as a solutions-based expert, internally and externally, by creating offerings through unique RW data.
- Manages partnership relationships: Oversee the offering development and on-boarding of new data
- Identifies issues of importance to the industry/clients and works with Practice Leaders and/or Geographic Principals to develop tangible and commercial offerings.
- Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world class solutions for clients.
- Bachelors Degree with 5-6+ years experience in the pharmaceutical or consulting industry.
- Has broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry. In-depth understanding of the RW data assets and the RW core offerings.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Creative informatics background that understands clinical and/or R&D
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning and change management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills. Values people’s opinions and encourages knowledge sharing.
- High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Able to manage complex relationships and juggle priorities.
- Ability to profitably price engagements.
- Has excellent client relationship and influencing skills.
- Masters Degree
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.